THE LGLOW LED LIGHT MASK
Get the LGlow anywhere...
LGlow Beauty has got you covered babes.
Forget having to find time to get to the salon (or get a glow elsewhere), the LGlow LED light mask brings you the benefits of LED light therapy at home or wherever you feel like using it.
Our cordless mask will give you a quick, convenient LGlow boost wherever you are.
Unlike many masks on the market, ours is TGA approved, and because it is cordless and clear, you can get on with your day while fitting in some self-care and beauty time for yourself. This is a non-invasive light therapy suitable for all skin types. There are no UV rays. The LED light masks help support hydration, skin firmness and combat skin conditions associated with ageing. Enjoy the benefits of each of RED, BLUE, and AMBER LED therapies in the one mask.
Our LGlow LED light is TGA registered and approved LED technology for effective results (wavelengths - red light - 620nm to 750nm, blue light - 405nm to 420nm, amber light 590nm to 620nm).
How does LED light therapy work?
LED stands for "light-emitting diode”. The LED works by emitting infrared light (causing heat) in specific wavelengths/spectrums. Different spectrums or colours have been shown to assist with healing, boost anti-aging properties, and kill bacteria. The LED lights can even help to get the most out of your favourite serums, moisturizers, and toners. The LGlow LED light mask stimulates blood flow and will work to rejuvenate your skin.
LGlow LED light masks light colour options
We love all skin types at LGlow and so all LGlow LED light masks can be adjusted and used across all three colours.
- RED Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 620nm to 750nm) Used for its anti-aging benefits because of its ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Also believed to reduce cytokines, which cause inflammation.
- BLUE Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 405nm to 420nm) Used for its anti-bacterial benefits and therefore used in acne treatment. This specific wavelength stimulates the production of oxygen radicals that kill P. Acnes bacteria (the acne-causing bacteria), without damaging the skin.
- AMBER Light Therapy: (Wavelength of between 590nm to 620nm) Used to flush waste from the skin, boost lymphatic flow and increase cellular growth, aiding in cell-turnover, or production of new skin cells.
Specifically target post-treatment/facial redness with RED light, shown to boost circulation and speed healing. Stop stubborn hormonal or random pimples/spots with BLUE light, shown to kill acne-causing bacteria before, during, or after any breakout. The AMBER light has been shown to reverse/slow signs of aging and is the only LED wavelength that is also shown to reduce brown spots from sun exposure or darkened skin from melanoma and other hormonal issues.
LGlow LED Light Mask Features
- TGA Registered
- 3 LED colours in one mask
- Australian owned and run company
- Proven LED technology for a range of skin concerns
Your LGlow LED light mask comes with a USB power cable to charge up the cordless mask.
For best benefits, use your LGlow LED light mask two to three times per week.