LGLOW JADE GUA SHA FACIAL SHAPING TOOL
What does Gua Sha do?
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and fluid buildup
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Aids in circulation to give skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time
How do I use Gua Sha?
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha tool from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
Warnings and contraindications for Gua Sha
Gua Sha is contraindicated in cases of severe diseases, bleeding disorders or persons taking blood thinners, serious communicable diseases, frail elderly persons, or chronic cortisone users.
Do not apply Gua Sha over broken bones, dislocations, hernias, slipped discs, recent surgical incisions, varicose veins, or open wounds or scratches.
Avoid scraping over moles, pimples or skin irregularities
Gua Sha should not be performed on affected areas during the acute stages of Psoriasis, Eczema or Rosacea, or on areas during outbreaks of Uticaria (Hives), Herpes or Shingles.
Gua Sha is contraindicated during pregnancy on the low back and abdominal areas.